

I had a great visit with my parents this past weekend. We went to Victoria on the weekend and stayed with my uncle, aunt, and cousin from Saturday to Sunday. The weather was beautiful, and we were able to enjoy being outside a bit. It was great to spend time with family. On Monday we were back in Seattle and took a walk all through Carkeek Park and sat on the beach for a little bit. Another beautiful day. I am so grateful that my parents and I have the relationship that we have, and that we were able to spend some days together!
2 comments:
Visits from far-away parents are so refreshing, eh? Looks like a great time!
Glad you had such a great visit!! Nice to see the picture of your mom and dad, too. :)
And I agree with Carmen about visits from far-away parents, even thought mine aren't really THAT far away, it does feel like it sometimes!
Post a Comment