25 March, 2007

my birthday

Friday was my birthday, and I celebrated by meeting up with friends for drinks and food. I had a really good time. There were 11 of us there, and it was just one of those times when I realized (even though I already knew this) that I have some really great people in my life, and I really am blessed. Not everybody has the fortune of having so many good friends near them like I do, and I don't want to take it for granted. It's good to realize this every now and then!

2 comments:

jc said...

Happy belated b-day Heidi! Looks like a fun one with great friends! This entry also inspired me to try my first 'slideshow' blog entry like you do sometimes, and it worked!
Carmen

Anonymous said...

happy belated bday too ... and i knew it was soon too ...
hint ... this is di ... yep from herschel / RJC.
hope you are doing ok and it looks like you had a good bday ...