08 June, 2006

Hong Kong

Current mood: excited

I decided last week that I am going to visit Hong Kong. I am so excited! My cousin is a teacher there, and has been there for 3 years, and the next school year will likely be her last in Hong Kong before she returns to Canada. I figured that I couldn't pass up the chance to go visit her - it's the perfect opportunity. Plus, I have really had the itch to travel for several months, so I had to do something about it. I will be waiting until February to go there though. It will be Chinese New Year then, and that's supposed to be really fun and interesting, plus my cousin gets a week off then, which is handy, so she'll have more time to do stuff with me. I am planning to go for 2 weeks, and possibly travel to some other place during that time too, but I'll see. There's plenty of time to figure things out. I don't know if I can wait until February!! But I guess if these next 8 months fly by as quickly as the last 8 months have, then it will be here sooner than I think. Woohoo!

Currently watching : Wallace & Gromit in Three Amazing Adventures

No comments: