21 January, 2007

bowling & Sara's visit

I just had a great week with my sister Sara. She came to visit me from Indiana. I went to work during the day, and she slept in, read, went for coffee, played piano, walked etc. In the evenings, we watched movies, cooked, went out for meals with my friends, went shopping and to a movie, and went bowling! I don't know what it is about bowling, but it's so much fun. There were 6 of us that went, and as we waited for over an hour for a lane, we were very entertained by the variety of people at the bowling alley. Like Danny said, it was a cross-section of society. We liked watching square sweater lady and tank top man. Andrew decided to call himself Tank Top Man for his bowling name, in honour of that guy, and declared that January 19 will become the annual tank top bowling night. We were feeling and acting pretty silly. It was a good time. I'm posting some pictures from bowling night.

No comments: