vicissitude [vi-sis-i-tood, -tyood]
–n.
1: a variation in circumstances or fortune at different times in your life or in the development of something; "the project was subject to the usual vicissitudes of exploratory research" 2: mutability in life or nature (especially successive alternation from one condition to another)
nice pitchers. but you spelled capilano wrong. and you don't have one of me. but then again, i don't think you took one of me. but you bought me supper so it's ok. but supper gave me looseys so it's not ok. ahhh, i can't stay mad at you. i'm still mad at erica though.
Hi Heidi! Great to meet you here in blogland! I love all your pictures from the summer. Have a great day and I'll be sure to add you to our links! ~Carmen
4 comments:
hi Heidi! Thanks for reading my blargh!
nice pitchers. but you spelled capilano wrong. and you don't have one of me. but then again, i don't think you took one of me. but you bought me supper so it's ok. but supper gave me looseys so it's not ok. ahhh, i can't stay mad at you. i'm still mad at erica though.
Hi Heidi!
Great to meet you here in blogland! I love all your pictures from the summer. Have a great day and I'll be sure to add you to our links!
~Carmen
Post a Comment